June 16th, 2020 from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm at Signature Grand, 6900 W State Rd 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
FAST TRACK to Exhibiting Success Workshop
Want to have your most profitable Condo, HOA, Co-op & Apt. Expo experience ever?
Where: Signature Grand, 6900 W State Rd 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
When: Friday, June 16th, 2020 Time: 8:30am to 1:30pm — Lunch Included!
Who Should Attend: All sales, marketing, and exhibit management staff wanting more productivity and profitability from your Expo investment. A “can’t miss” for every exhibitor—even those who attended before—who wants a fast track to their exhibiting success.
How Much? This $395 workshop is FREE and includes a luncheon and networking session with your industry colleagues! No sales pitches. A purely educational event.
What You’ll Learn:
Testimonials from last year’s Exhibitor Workshop
- The POWER of exhibiting – when viewed and execute properly
- 7 Perspectives of High-Performing Exhibitors
- The Tradeshow Success Formula
- Budgeting & Money Management - with Cost Control Tool
- 5 Critical Success Factors
- Factor 1 – Define Your Outcomes – with 16-week planning tool
- Factor 2 – Design & Manage Your Visitor Experience
- Factor 3 – Selectively Attract the Right Attendees
- Factor 4 – Manage Your Leads
- Factor 5 – Measure Performance & Results - with Exhibit Performance & ROI measurement tool
- BONUS: Inside the Mind of the Condo, HOA & Apt. Buyer Panel Discussion - Q&A session with real buyers!
About Your Workshop Leader...
Jefferson Davis is known as the “Tradeshow Turnaround Artist.” Since 1995, his Results Focused Exhibiting strategies have helped his clients turn tradeshows from “expensive appearances” into “profit centers.” Come learn for FREE, the advice that companies pay thousands of dollars for.
New content and new more interactive hands-on workshop format will have you making decisions, creating action plans and reviewing your program to make immediate adjustments!
Important Note: Registration confirmations will be sent prior to the program. This workshop is offered as a FREE event. You must pre-register with a credit card. If registrant does not show up for the event, your credit card will be charged $100. Additional reservations are available at $199 per person.